Authentic farm holidays in Devon
- Hands on animal feeding every day with Farmer Tony.
- Tractor & trailer rides around the farm.
- Games room & outdoor play area.
- Walk to Lee Bay and the local pub.
- Ideal group accommodation for friends & families.
- Well equipped function room so everyone can get together.
- Delicious homemade meals & tasty farm produced meat.
- Close to golden sandy beaches.
- The SW Coast Path & Exmoor National Park on your doorstep.
Family Friendly Farm Holidays
Relax and unwind in our delightful child friendly, family friendly cottages and spacious lodges on our happy farm where dogs are welcome too.
Children love to help farmer Tony feed the animals every day, make friends with the Shetland ponies and explore the farm giving parents a chance to take things easy. It’s the ideal family holiday, reconnecting with nature, exploring the beauty of North Devon and enjoying the freedom that a farm holiday can provide.
Holiday Cottages & Lodges
Our largest family friendly holiday home, Pinetree Lodge sleeps 8 and is ideal for several families or a group of friends and the smallest, Stable Cottage sleeps 3 plus a cot so is ideal for a couple or a young family. The holiday cottages sleep up to 40 when booked together and may be booked in any combination; with our function room the farm makes a great place for group accommodation, family celebrations and get-togethers.