We value your privacy
iVisit values your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal information. This privacy notice will inform you of your privacy rights and how the law protects you when you access and use our websites (iVisit London, iVisit England, iVisit Scotland, iVisit Northern Ireland, iVisit Ireland, and iVisit Wales) (“Website”).
How Do We Get Your Information?
We may collect personal data that you voluntarily give to us via the Site, such as your first and last name, physical address, e-mail address, or telephone number, for example, when you:
- Create a User Account by registering on the Site.
- On the Site, fill out a form.
- On the Site, you can sign up to receive direct marketing messages.
- Purchases made on the Site
- You sign up for a feature on the Site and give your personal information in connection with such feature.
- Please contact us (for example, on a social media platform or by sending us an email)
The Data We Collect
Our legal foundation for processing personal data is based on the information you provide to us.
Personal data that you submit to us directly will be obvious from the context in which you offer it, such as:
- When you create a User Account on the Site, you will typically enter your complete name, email address, city preferences, email subscription choices, and communication preferences. The legal justification for this processing of your personal data is that it is required for the fulfilment of a contract to which you are a party.
- You will often submit your name, email address, and other contact information, as well as your product preferences if you sign up to receive electronic marketing messages from us. Your consent to such processing for this purpose, which will be sought when you sign up for such newsletters, is our legal basis for processing your personal data in this way.
- You will typically submit your complete name, email address, telephone number, postal and billing address, and payment details if you make any purchase(s), such as an Offer or tickets for Time Out and Time Out Market events. Payments are handled by our different payment partners, to whom you will directly submit your payment information. We will not keep a record of your credit card details. The processing of your personal data is essential for the fulfilment of a contract to which you are a party, which is our legal basis for doing so.
- When you register for a function on our Site, you will typically submit your name, contact information, and any other information required to use the feature. Your consent to such processing, which will be sought as part of your compliance with the terms and conditions relevant to the feature, is our legal basis for processing your personal data in this way.
How Do We Make Use of the Data We Collect?
We Use the Information You Give Us
We may use the personal information you give to reply to your query, for example, to contact you about your request, to ask a question, to send you product and event notifications, to conduct surveys, and to contact you for other purposes connected to providing and enhancing our services. We use personal data for these purposes because we have a legitimate business interest in delivering services to our customers and other interested people that is not outweighed by your interests, rights, and freedoms in maintaining the privacy of your personal data. We gather personal data when you make a purchase on our Site because it is required for us to engage in a contract with you.
How Long Do We Keep Data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is required to fulfil the reasons for which it was acquired, including to comply with any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations.