They present in-house productions and touring shows to up to 70,000 people each year, and they support and commission new work by independent artists. They are proud to offer creative learning and participation opportunities to 3,000 local people each year, with 200 children and adults attending courses at the theatre every week.
They work alongside inspirational resident artists and facilitators, who help shape their plans and programmes, and a community of 250 Artist Members who participate in regular meet-ups and events.
Over the next decade, we want to build on their achievements of the last 20 years:
• developing their reputation as a world-class centre for new work
• growing impact, relevance, accessibility & quality across all they do
• collaborating to build a vibrant & inclusive cultural scene for Bristol & the South West
• improving representation & working culture within the theatre industry
• consolidating a business model that supports their artistic and charitable ambitions