What’s On + Book Tickets
- TOP GUN: MAVERICK (12) – 9:45PM, FRIDAY, JUL 21, 2023
- THE GREATEST SHOWMAN SING-A-LONG (PG) – 9:45PM, SATURDAY, JUL 22, 2023
- GREASE (PG) – 9:45PM, SUNDAY, JUL 23, 2023
About the Venue
Formerly an Augustinian priory, Newstead Abbey boasts a colourful, centuries-long history; among other things, it was the ancestral home of legendary Romantic poet Lord Byron! They’re honoured that their exciting cinematic experience will be adding to its legacy of intrigue and adventure.
Please click here to find out more.
- Food and snacks available
- On-site bar
- Picnics and drinks welcome – No glassware
- Gates open 8:15pm. Film starts approx 9:45pm
The screenings will take place on the Abbey lawn.
All vehicles can arrive via the main entrance to the Abbey and the main car park is free for cinema guests to park each evening.
Please note that the park will close to daytime visitors at 5pm and will reopen for the events.
Accessibility: The event is approx 400m from the car park, along a flat, wheelchair friendly path. There is limited parking for blue badge holders closer to the event space, please speak to the parking marshalls on arrival. There will be accessible toilet facilities on-site. Please speak to their friendly stewards if you require any additional assistance.