There’s the opportunity to meet environmental experts, listen to talks by people who are passionate about our planet and learn which items can be saved from going to landfill and upcycled. You can also purchase goods from businesses whose core values include offering products that have a reduced impact on the earth.
There will also be a display of sculptures using recycled items, children’s workshops throughout the weekend and a full talks programme.
- 12.30pm – Woodland biodiversity walk
- 3.30pm – Woodland biodiversity walk
- 11am – Using soap nuts, Sheenah Middle
- 12noon – Birds, beats and bedlam, Author Derek Gow
- 1pm – Eco farming in Devon, Ben May
- 2pm – Lifecycle of fashion, Devon Air Ambulance
- 3pm – Choose to reuse, Recycle Devon
- 11am – Forget me not, Author Sophie Pavelle
- 12noon – Meadows and wildflowers, Dr Compost
- 1pm – Sculptures from recycled materials, Mark Stratton
- 2pm – De-mystifying compost, Dr Compost
- 3pm – Mains to Rains, Rosemoor Curatorial Team
- Non-member – Normal garden admission applies